Benton Fermentation Eye Cream is a premium eye cream containing Galactomyces Ferment Filtrate, Bifida Ferment Lysate, sh-Oligopeptide-1, and Ceramides. This eye cream helps to achieve smooth and youthful eye areas.
- Fermented ingredients, sh-Oligopeptide-1, Ceramide, Hyaluronic Acid contained.
- Nutrition and moisture supply / pore care / skin protection / helps in skin improvement.
- Wrinkle Improvement Functional Cosmetic (by MFDS standards).
Skin Barrier Improvement.
[Benton] Fermentation Eye Cream
Galactomyces Ferment Filtrate, Aqua (Water), Butylene Glycol, Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, Glycerin, Cetearyl Alcohol, Cetyl Ethylhexanoate, Pentylene Glycol, Macadamia Integrifolia Seed Oil, Cetearyl Olivate, Bifida Ferment Lysate, Ceramide NP, Althaea Rosea Root Extract, Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Extract, Sorbitan Olivate, Sorbitan Stearate, Sodium Hyaluronate, Allantoin, Betaine, Beta-Glucan, Panthenol, sh-Oligopeptide-1, Acrylates/C10-30 Alkyl Acrylate Crosspolymer, Arginine,1,2-Hexanediol, Pulsatilla Koreana Extract, Zanthoxylum Piperitum Fruit Extract, Usnea Barbata (Lichen) Extract, Hydrogenated Lecithin, Adenosine, Polysorbate 20, Lecithin
1. Take a suitable amount and apply to eye areas. (Using the fourth (the weakest) finger, apply as gently lifting the eyes upwards.)
2. You can apply the product on the areas with wrinkles: on the neck, the forehead, and around the mouth.