Specially formulated with snail extract - this cleanser comes from the best-selling, high-efficacy snail repair line. It lathers into a sticky, "mochi-like" foam that effectively clings onto and washes away impurities while reducing the formation of blackheads.
- The number one ingredient in this cleanser is snail secretion filtrate, a hero ingredient known to address fine lines, diminish scarring and produce an overall healthier looking canvas out of otherwise mottled, irritated skin
- While this lovely cleanser does leave your skin feeling squeaky clean, hyaluronic acid accompanied by beeswax, aloe and macadamia seed oils ensure that your skin doesn't also feel tight or dry but supple and healthy
- Red Ginseng, ferment extract and other botanicals ensure that cleansing with this product will reveal bright, smooth and healthy skin
[Mizon] Snail Cushion Foam Cleanser
Water, Myristic Acid, Sodium Laureth-6 Carboxylate, Palmitic Acid, Lauryl Hydroxysultaine, Potassium Hydroxide, Glycerin, Stearic Acid, Glyceryl Stearate, PEG-100 Stearate, Beeswax, Polysorbate 20, Snail Secretion Filtrate, Macadamia Ternifolia (Macadamia) Seed Oil, Aloe Barbadensis (Aloe Vera) Leaf Extract, Morus Alba Bark Extract, Lactobacillus/Soybean Ferment Extract, Salix Alba (Willow) Bark Extract, Cinnamomum Cassia (Cinnamon) Bark Extract, Origanum Vulgare Leaf Extract, Chamaecyparis Obtusa Leaf Extract, Scutellaria Baicalensis (Baikal Skullcap) Root Extract, Portulaca Oleracea (Green Purslane) Extract, Red Ginseng Extract, Hydrolyzed Corn Starch, Dioscorea Japonica Root Extract, Phytosqualane, Piper Methysticum Leaf/Root/Stem Extract, PEG-14M, Butylene Glycol, Beta-Glucan, Sodium Chondroitin Sulfate, Sucrose, 1,2-Hexanediol, Alcohol, Disodium EDTA, Methylchloroisothiazolinone, Methylisothiazolinone, Fragrance
1. Wet your face and lather a pea sized amount of cleanser between your palms.
2. Massage the foam into your skin from forehead to jaw.
3. Rinse with lukewarm water, pat dry (with or without a clean towel) then follow with a toner.