This lightweight sunscreen includes 20 types of plant extracts soothes, moisturizes and controls sebum and keeps your skin hydrated and rejuvenated even under harsh sunlight. The non-greasy formula will give an airy finish without stickiness, protecting your soft skin from harmful UV rays.
- Daily essence sunscreen with lightweight application provides airy weightless protection.
- This non-sticky daily airy sunscreen offers easy application just like cream without leaving any white cast and the non-greasy formula absorbs well onto your skin leaving it fresh and soft.
- Helping reduce greasiness and giving a soft and silky finish.
[Neogen] Day-Light Protection Airy Sunscreen SPF 50 /PA+++
Water, Octocrylene, Homosalate, Isododecane, Dipropylene Glycol, Silica, Avobenzone, 1,2-Hexanediol, Octyldodeceth-16, Acrylates/C10-30 Alkyl Acrylate Crosspolymer, Tromethamine, Ethylhexylglycerin, Tocopheryl Acetate, Coptis Japonica Extract, Butylene Glycol, Xanthan Gum, Citrus Aurantium Dulcis (Orange) Peel Oil, Litsea Cubeba Fruit Oil, Citrus Aurantium Bergamia (Bergamot) Fruit Oil, Pelargonium Graveolens Flower Oil, Lavandula Angustifolia (Lavender) Oil, Melaleuca Alternifolia (Tea Tree) Leaf Oil, Citrus Aurantifolia (Lime) Oil, Eugenia Caryophyllus (Clove) Leaf Oil, Cinnamomum Camphora (Camphor) Bark Oil, Maltodextrin, Persea Gratissima (Avocado) Fruit Extract, Oenothera Biennis (Evening Primrose) Flower Extract, Pinus Palustris Leaf Extract, Ulmus Davidiana Root Extract, Pueraria Lobata Root Extract, Citrus Limon (Lemon) Fruit Extract, Glycerin, Rosa Damascena Extract, Lippia Citriodora Leaf Extract, Adansonia Digitata Leaf Extract, Rubus Idaeus (Raspberry) Fruit Extract, Portulaca Oleracea Extract, Vaccinium Angustifolium (Blueberry) Fruit Extract, Achillea Millefolium Extract, Arnica Montana Flower Extract, Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Extract, Artemisia Capillaris Extract, Euterpe Oleracea Fruit Extract, Phellinus Linteus Extract, Sodium Hyaluronate, Hibiscus Sabdariffa Flower Extract, Beta-Glucan, Citral, Citronellol, Limonene, Geraniol, Linalool
1. Use the sunscreen as the last step in your morning skin care routine.
2. Squeeze a dime-sized amount into hand and massage into face and neck, avoiding eyes.
3. Reapply throughout the day during prolonged sun exposure as needed.